SPM and Product Associate at BRAC: (Deadline 16 October 2020)
BRAC is the world’s largest, development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and the empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC was registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandan nationals to fill the following positions.
1. Position: SPM and Product Associate
Job location: Country Office, Kigali
Gender: Only female candidates should apply.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct the SPI4 assessments quarterly
- Use and update SPM tools on an ongoing basis to track changes in performance and Help prepare regular progress reports.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape the requirements and features of new products
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue in line with organizational global strategic priorities.
- Know customer needs through research and market data (either facilitated internally or with external consultants/experts).
- Manage the product team, including coaching, planning, monitoring, and job appraisal
- Design products, services, and delivery channels that meet clients’ needs and preferences, and define project budget accordingly.
- Develop comprehensive new Microfinance project plans to be shared with senior leadership.
- Client-centric product innovation plan, design, and implementation for target segments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Measure social and financial project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals and overall results of the projects.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
We are looking for a Social Performance Management & Product Development Associate professional with 2+ years of work experience and a passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
At least bachelor degree preferably in Business studies or Development studies or other
- Microfinance operations background would be a definite advantage
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning.
- Able to work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent decision-making and project management and planning capabilities.
- Detail oriented; excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of microfinance operations preferred
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Able to tolerate stress.
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and notarized copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: [email protected],
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: 16th October, 2020 at 16hrs.