Subscriber Base Revenue Manager at Canal+ Rwanda: (Deadline 7 September 2020)
CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is a subsidiary of the CANAL + Group (Vivendi Group), is the operator of CANAL + offers, bundles of pay TV channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean and the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
As the Subscriber Base Revenue Manager, you shall be reporting to the CEO and functionally to the Marketing Director for African subsidiaries CANAL+ INTERNATIONAL in Paris.
What you will do:
– Define and set-up the marketing plan to boost :
- the subscribers renewal rate;
- the upgrade rate;
- the churn subscribers win back rate;
– Define, set-up and follow-up of all the related campaigns (direct marketing actions, in-shop actions, media communication…).
– Develop new payment platforms (mobile payment, banks, direct debit…) and increase their use amongst our existing subscriber base.
– Develop the renewal dealers network (One Stop, Red Dot … ).
– Analyze the performance/KPIs and the impact of the dedicated campaigns.
– Share objectives with sales and communication managers.
– Coordinate competitive intelligence.
You will be the right fit if:
– You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business related studies;
– You have at least 5-years’ experience in a subscription-related business;
– You have very good interpersonal skills, good organization, an analytical mind, a strength of proposal, rigor, integrity, autonomy and an agile mode of operation;
– You have a very good command of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
– You can speak fluently English, and French.
The deadline for receiving applications is September 7th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
How to apply