Technical Sales and Marketing interns at Mobicash Limited: (Deadline 1 October 2020)
About Mobicash limited
A Fintech company offering advanced digital financial solutions
TECHNICAL SALES AND MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for Technical Sales and Marketing interns to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing department represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
The candidates should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills and also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
•Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Should be computer literate.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to [email protected] by COB 1st of October 2020.
For any clarifications, please contact the HR:
Name: Albert Ndorere