Veterinary Officer at AGROPY Ltd: (Deadline 7 September 2020)
Agropy Ltd is a joint venture company of Horizon Group Ltd and Agropy UK ltd. The company operates in Kigali and Musanze District. It is involved in the production of various products for crop protection, veterinary use, and public health.
The company is seeking to recruit highly experienced and competent professionals in the following areas:
- Veterinary Officer (1)
Qualification & Professional experience
Veterinary Officer (1)
Will be responsible for Delivering services that meet AgroPy’s Mission and promoting Animal Protection Range and act as a link between the company and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation requirements.
Key duties of the job include:
- Monitor and Keep close relationships with animal owners to be able to collect feedback, predict trends.
- Design and conduct trials related to the application of pesticides.
- Help Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
- Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines.
- Participating in preparing documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to drive and achieve results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in veterinary medicine or equivalent in the same domain
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Animal protection domain
- Veterinary Registration Certificate at RCVD.
- Fluent in English/French and Kinyarwanda,
- Proficiency in Research Methods
- Negotiation capability
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
Application Documents Required
- An Application Letter addressed to the General Manager, Agropy Ltd
- A comprehensive CV with 03 Referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Photocopy of identity card/Passport
Deadline: Application documents should be sent via email to [email protected] no later than Monday 7th September 2020.
Remuneration & Benefits Regime: Attractive and commensurate with Qualifications and professional Experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.