JUNIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER at Speedwapp: (Deadline14 January 2022)
Are you interested in building products that change people’s lives? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Speedwapp is seeking Front End Developers who are passionate about building web applications.
We are currently seeking a Junior Frontend Developer Intern to join our hardworking team and contribute to the development of a cutting-edge website builder. The successful candidate will need to have strong coding skills, attention to detail – a true techie at heart. The candidate can evolve as a full-time Junior Frontend Developer.
Key responsibility areas
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- 1 or more years of experience writing high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- 2 or more years of experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Aware of but not reliant on Object-Oriented Frameworks (React Js, Symfony.)
- Experience in front-end or full-stack development
- Graduate of or currently enrolled in a computer-related major (computer science/engineering)
- Experience with HTML5 – Must be very familiar with HTML tags and the base structure
- Understanding and ability to do CSS – Know basic color swaps, font installations, multi-column structures, animations, hover over transitions, know how media queries work
- Desire to be part of a rapidly growing team
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with Github and AWS
Please do not apply if you do not meet these basic requirements. We provide onboarding orientation for a smooth transition. You may start immediately upon a successful interview.
This is an entry/mid-level position for someone willing to grow with the organization. The position requires 40 hours a week. This is a great job for any candidate who wants to make a difference in people’s lives while making a living.
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right fit for this position, send us a detailed note about why you think so, attach a resume, and any other details you want us to know.
Expected Start Date: Immediately.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the email email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.