Kings College London 2021-2022 Scholarships for International Students
The Centre for Doctoral Studies at King’s College London is offering fully-funded studentships to support international students to do full-time doctoral research degrees within some academic Faculties
- Students who have already commenced their doctoral degree at King’s are not eligible.
- Distance learning programmes are not eligible.
- Professional doctorate degrees (such as the MD(Res) and DClinPsy) are not eligible.
- Joint PhD programmes are not eligible.
- These studentships cannot commence prior to, or after, June 2022.
About King’s College London
King’s College London was founded by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington (then Prime Minister) in 1829 as a university college in the tradition of the Church of England. It now welcomes staff and students of all faiths and beliefs. King’s professors played a major part in nineteenth-century science and in extending higher education to women and working men through evening classes. The university has grown and developed through mergers with several institutions each with their own distinguished histories. These include: United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s an…
- Type Postgraduate
- Organisation King’s College London
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study King’s College London
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application Deadline October 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of KCL Scholarships
King’s College London Scholarships 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for all aspirants to undertake MPhil or Doctoral Degree programs will provide the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Stipend of £17,609 per annum (for 2021/22) will be given.
- Research costs: up to £5000 per annum, depending on the project
- Duration: Studentships are funded for up to 4 years
- Number of available studentships: nine (9)
- Awards are for 01 June 2022 start ONLY
Requirements for KCL Scholarships Qualification
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be liable for tuition fees at the higher international/overseas rate.
- Applicants have to apply for MPhil/PhD program within one of the following Faculties before the deadline of 01 October 2021:
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Candidates who have a wish to study in June 2022 intake.
- Aspirants have to get admission offer in any MPhil/PhD degree program listed above before 31 January 2022.
Interview date, Process and Venue for KCL Scholarships
Information and documentation provided via the online admissions application will be used to determine applicant eligibility as well as to consider the strength of an application and suitability for the studentship scheme.
Eligible applicants who have applied correctly for the studentship by 01 October 2021 will be considered by their faculty.
Ineligible candidates will not be reviewed and those who do not already hold an admission offer may have their admissions application returned as unsuccessful via King’s Apply.
By 31 January 2022 (23:59 GMT), faculties must shortlist and rank a limited number of their top candidates for further consideration by a central panel. Those that are shortlisted must have secured an admission offer by this point.
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence of the candidate
- Research proposal
- Statement of Justification
The central assessment panel will determine the successful candidates of the studentships.
Decisions will be announced via email by 1st March 2022.
October 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to King’s College London on apply.kcl.ac.uk to apply
- Candidates have to find the supervisor using this King’s research portal and King’s website – use keywords relevant to your proposed research.
- Apply Online by visiting King’s Online Application before the deadline of 1 October 2021. Make sure to select June 2022 as your planned start date.
- In the funding section of your Application Form, Select the following:
- Tick the box at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) and enter the following code: 2122-INTCDS
- Download and Complete PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form and attach this to the ‘Funding’ Section of your application using the ‘File Upload’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Under the ‘Document Category’ dropdown menu, select ‘Sponsorship Document’ or ‘Other’.
- Upload all the required documents in the online portal.
For more details, visit KCL website
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk