Kiswahili teacher A1 at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD (REB): (Deadline 24 January 2022)
• To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority;
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
• Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
• Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers;
• Plan and perform practical activities
Advanced Diploma in Kiswahili with Education
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.