Lab Manager at Carnegie Mellon University Africa: (Deadline 19 February 2022)
- Oversee the overall use of the laboratory to ensure users comply with systems of good practice and maintain high levels of security and safety protocols.
- Manage lab engineers and software developers and oversee their development, including training, performance evaluations, and work scheduling.
- Coordinate lab use, ensuring adequate resources such as equipment, materials, and other supplies.
- Partner with the Finance team and external vendors to oversee equipment procurement and maintenance.
- Develop lab security documents and maintenance procedures, ensuring all information and data collected in the lab complies with CMU record management policies.
- Collaborate with the Project manager to organize and take the lead on running technical demo sessions for various stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- A master’s degree in relevant field (for example: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, etc.)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a management position.
- International accreditation and certification in the field would be an advantage. e.g., Networking and security Certifications
- Fluency in spoken and written English andFrench would be an advantage
- Self-starter with the ability to think strategically, tactically and creatively withing a lean and dynamic organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a varied audience in addition to being able to build and sustain professional relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and project partners
- Ability to coordinate activities for the successful implementation of the project
- Analytical thinker with the ability to synthesize data to make informed, strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect easily with people from various cultures and backgrounds
- Goal-oriented with ability to identify synergies and opportunities for improved team interactions.
- Flexible and adaptable style, an ability to work independently and as a team member in a highly collaborative environment
- Agile learner with the ability to adapt and thrive in an evolving and diverse business environment
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.