Lincoln University, New Zealand 2022 A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship: (Deadline 22 May 2022)
A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZ$1200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship 2022 is offered to a student studying a Master’s degree in any area of economics including economic policy at the Lincoln University in New Zealand. A scholarship of $1,200 and tenable for one year is available to a student studying for a Master’s degree in any area of economics including economic policy.
About Lincoln University New Zealand
Lincoln University (M?ori: Te Whare Wanaka o Aoraki) is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. Its undergraduate study areas include agriculture, commerce, computing, engineering, environment, food, forestry, horticulture, hospitality, landscape, M?ori planning, property, recreation, sciences, transport and winemaking..
Lincoln University Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization Lincoln University New Zealand
- Country to study New Zealand
- School to study Lincoln University
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline May 22, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Lincoln University Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of the A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship, 2022 is offered One scholarship value is NZ$1200.
Lincoln University Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Lincoln University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applications are invited from any student intending to, or currently studying for a Masters degree in any area of economics including economic policy.
- New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Full time and part time students are eligible to apply.
- Current Scholarship holders may reapply in a subsequent year.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic merit.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Lincoln University Masters Scholarship
- The relevance of the planned research to economics or economic policy in New Zealand.
- Academic merit.
May 22, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Lincoln University New Zealand on www.lincoln.ac.nz to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.