Marketing and Public Relations Director at Green Hills Academy: (Deadline 29 April 2022)
Green Hills Academy (GHA) serves 1,800 students in Kigali, Rwanda. Green Hills Academy wishes to fill the below vacant position with qualified, experienced, talented, capable and dedicated individual to join the team to make a difference. The position’s details are outlined below; –
MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR
Position Summary: The Marketing and Public Relations Director is responsible for designing and implementing a marketing and public relations plan that aligns with the school’s mission to achieve the school’s enrollment goal. He/she works in close collaboration with the Director of Admissions, as well as all school leaders, to monitor and shape the school brand.
Reports to: Head of School
- ● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent
- ● Successful prior experience in an international/independent school and/or fast-changing cross-cultural environment in marketing or a related administrative leadership role
- ● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- ● Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ● Ability to supervise, motivate and manage staff to set and achieve goals while acting as a professional mentor
- ● Strong analytical, problem solving, time management and organisational skills
- ● Willingness to work irregular hours and on weekends, when required
- ● Fluency in English
- ● Kinyarwanda and French language skills would be an asset
- ● Effectively market the school and its programs to current and prospective families by telling the school’s story through sharable content on social media
- ● Serve as the custodian of the GHA brand by guiding communications to assist departments and divisions in setting up templates and formats for new initiatives, and programs so that the ‘look and feel’ represents GHA.
- ● Develop and execute short- and long-term marketing plans, including, but not limited to, digital marketing, public relations, special events, advertising and other promotional strategies that support GHA
- ● Establish and foster relationships with Kigali businesses and corporations
- ● Work collaboratively with the Admissions staff
- ● Lead the school’s community outreach events and collaborate with other departments
- ● Source and analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- ● Plan, write, edit and seek out diverse content to share across all marketing channels
- ● Communicate with a variety of constituents on both campuses to support school initiatives and events; coordinate volunteer efforts where and when appropriate
- ● Develop and lead the Marketing and Public Relations team to maximize team performance
- ● Collaborate with the Human Resources Office to select and hire marketing personnel
- ● Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications including a brief cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant degree as well as the names and contact information of three recent referees who have been direct supervisors to; email;- firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 p.m. on Friday 29th April 2022.
To learn more about GHA, please visit our website at www.greenhillsacademy.rw
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.