Marketing Response Center Internship at Amazon: (Deadline 30 June 2021)
Amazon Web Services in Hong Kong calls applications for Marketing Response Center Internship. The intern will join the MRC Team. MRC is an important customer engagement arm in the Marketing organization. Our mission is to learn from customers, understand their needs, and educate them about the benefits of AWS and all the services we offer, in order to help them embark on their cloud journey quickly and easily. It is a critical function within the lead and demand generation process, with the objective to profile, nurture, and qualify marketing leads generated from various marketing events, campaigns, and activities.
Candidates on this Marketing Response Center Internship will work as part of the MRC team to:
- Build a stronger AWS leads database by interacting with customers by phone, email and/or live chat, and researching existing AWS leads to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for cloud technology.
- Educate customers that are in the beginning of the cloud journey and move them from warm or little interest to active interest; education to consideration.
- Nurture leads with tailored messaging to increase customer understanding of AWS services and unique differentiators with relevant customer use cases.
- Through nurture efforts, create higher value leads resulting in higher conversion rates.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to achieve campaign goals.
- Opportunity to be part of a team to lead a global cross-functional MRC projects to drive operational excellence and better customer experience.
- Work ad-hoc task as requested (eg. Reporting, Building Dashboard & Email template)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Able to commit to a full-time internship (12 months)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Cantonese and English.
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator in-person and via phone
- Must have the ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing questions
- Ability to think logically and structure answers.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Overall, it is one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. In addition to that, it is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. In addition to that, Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is also the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.