Marketing Supervisor at ExCraft Ltd: (Deadline 4 August 2022)
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Marketing Supervisor!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Monitoring competitors’ activities in order to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Developing marketing plans, strategies, and tactics to meet company objectives.
- Analyzing data to determine the effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics, then making adjustments as needed.
- Managing the company’s advertising budget by creating media plans, negotiating rates with vendors, and selecting appropriate media channels.
- Reviewing sales reports to identify trends and make adjustments to improve performance.
- Coordinating with sales staff to ensure that products are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
- Maintaining relationships with vendors in order to secure discounts and special offers.
- Creating marketing campaigns using print materials such as brochures, catalogs, and flyers as well as digital formats such as email blasts and social media posts.
- Developing budgets for marketing campaigns and recommending spending levels to management
- Scanning the new product requirements in Rwanda to create new potentials for new products in the local market.
- Achieving the highest profitability standards by selling in profitable prices.
- Enhancing PR with all existing & potential clients.
- Full responsibility of the key account channels or modern trade accounts.
- Bachelor degree.
- More than 5 years of experience in the same field.
- A master’s degree in marketing holder is preferred.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent user of MS office.
- Strong knowledge of Rwanda market.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented & problem solving skills.
How to Apply
For applying, Please send your CV and other documents at “firstname.lastname@example.org “ & CC “ email@example.com ” with subject “JR-MSV” and mention the job title or inbox your updated resume.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.