Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/23 at KNUST: (Deadline 30 June 2022)
Open Application for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST)!
The scholarship provides comprehensive scholarships for access to quality university education to qualified academically talented, yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana as well as Africa.
- Comprehensive financial support: full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance, and a full-year monthly stipend
- Counseling Support Services
- Also, Career Development Services: Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal as well as professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- In addition, continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services, and mentoring
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- Moreover, the prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and networking with the Global Scholars Community.
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution. However, the applicant’s results must not be more than five years old.
- The applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- Also, The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Moreover, priority shall be given to:
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be mentally ready to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates for the scholarship can apply by downloading the application form (HERE!)
- Qualified applicants should apply for the scholarship as soon as they can.
- Send the complete application forms via courier mail to the address below;
- The Program Manager
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
- Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
- PMB KNUST
- Kumasi, Ghana
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.