GSBM MBA in Financial Technology is an emerging area that integrates Technology and Finance through seamless and efficient delivery of Financial Service using innovation and latest technology.
This programme will address the need for Digital transformation of business.
The course is designed to prepare the students for their careers in financial services, insurance, management, consulting, technology, digital business and data analytics.
In this specialization course, students need to study
- AI & Fintech
- Blockchain & Fintech
- Financial transformation & alternative finance
AI & Fintech
AI in Finance is a structured course that will help finance professionals and technologists acquire the right foundations to be part of the AI revolution. And get an industry overview of AI and how it is impacting the world of finance today.
Learn about various AI technologies with key definitions and applications. Implementing AI in an enterprise and gain an understanding of the processes and challenges of merging AI with existing services.
Blockchain & Fintech
Blockchain and FinTech course will be about blockchain technology, blockchain platforms, applications, and limitations. Students will be able to understand the fundamental and industrial jargons, so that they can interact with key players of the industry.
The big rise and crash in the Bitcoin market peaked people’s interest in blockchain technology. But, is Bitcoin equivalent to blockchain? Of course not. Some even think that in the near future, this new technology can change the way we live and the way we do business.
Financial transformation & alternative finance
Financial transformation & alternative finance course provides an introduction to the FinTech and financial transformation, and addresses the history of financial innovation from evolution to the digitization of financial services. You’ll gain a foundational understanding of what exactly Fintech encompasses and how it is changing the world we live in.
This program in FinTech will equip participants with the foundations to participate in these dialogues, as well as provide resources and support as to how to shape their own FinTech ventures. The course examines current and emerging technologies around money and payments, markets and consumer experience, and explores key ideas, principles, and frameworks around financial and social inclusion.
- understand the ever-changing dynamics of technology and its disruption capabilities in finance and other Industries
- Introduction of Artificial Intelligence and its use in and outside of finance
- Understand the blockchain technology, its application, platforms, blockchains for trade financing and supply chain
- Risk and limitations of Blockchain along with criminal use of payment blockchains
- examines current and emerging technologies around money and payments, markets and consumer experience, and explores key ideas, principles, and frameworks around financial and social inclusion
- learn the most up-to-date techniques, models, regulations, and the impact of FinTech revolution in the international economy