Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship in Japan. The deadline for this application is 31st December 2021.
MEXT Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. Also, This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D, and training studies. MEXT scholarship will cover tuition fees, accommodation, monthly living allowance, and round airfare travel expenses from your country to Japan.
To qualify for MEXT Scholarship 2022, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Additionally, applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- Furthermore, for Undergraduate Students: You must be at least 17 and under 25 years of age and have completed 12 years of school education or have completed courses in a school comparable to a high school (includes prospective graduates)
- Likewise, for Masters / PhD Students: You must be under 35 years of age and a college graduate (includes prospective graduates). Or you must have completed 16 years / 18 years of education.
- For Teacher training students: You must be under 35 years of age and a graduate of a college or teacher training college. You must have at least five years of active experience as a teacher in a primary, secondary or teacher training college in your country.
- Similarly, For Japanese Study Students: Applicants must be from 18 to 30 years old. Applicants must be enrolled as undergraduate students in faculties or schools which major in Japanese language or Japanese culture in a university outside Japan at the time when they come to Japan and must be enrolled in the home institution at the time when they return to their home countries.
MEXT Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study in Japan For Free. This scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2021 Rate)
- Education Fees: Also, Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Traveling Expenses: Likewise, transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. Additionally, the Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodations: Furthermore, Residence halls for international students provided by universities.
Please also check Netherlands Government Scholarship and get Free costs of living, Free tuition fee, Free visa, Free roundtrip travel tickets and Free Health insurance.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MEXT Scholarship:
- Find the Japanese Embassy or Consulate of your country from here.
- Also, visit the website of the Japanese Embassy of your country. Under the Education / Scholarship tab, you will find the MEXT scholarship.
- Download the MEXT scholarship application form and fill it.
- Submit the required documents (list given below) to the Japanese Embassy of your country.
- Likewise, Find Sample Written Test with Answers Here.
- After that interviews of the candidates.
- Additionally, the successful candidates will be informed through email or the embassy website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk