Midwife, Head of Department A0 at KAMONYI DISTRICT: (Deadline 21 September 2021)
Ensure the reception and registration of patients
– Conduct entrance examinations and monitoring of the patient
– Monitoring parameters (TA, Pulse , T º , Ro, WEIGHT, HEIGHT … ) the patient
– Monitor the labor of the patient
– Administer the medical prescription made by the doctor
– Ensure uncomplicated deliveries
– Assist the physician during complicated deliveries
– Assist the physician in first care of newborn (resuscitation)
– To weigh and record new – born
– Prepare the patient for surgical indication (Toilet , premedication or resuscitation on prescription
– Provide physical rehabilitation to inpatient and outpatient
– Manage health information from maternity department
Make requisitions of materials and equipment and ensure its transmission at time
– Perform anything else as requested by his supervisor in the work
– Observe and respect the values & taboos as developed in the internal regulation rules.
– Ensure proper management of materials and products available
– Participate in the doctor’s medical ward round in gynecology obstetrics department.
– Ensure the post- operative surveillance of patients
– Develop and transmit reports and forward timely for appropriate action
– Participate in meetings and other
Bachelors Degree in Midwifery
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.