Narrow Vein Deposit Stoping Supervisor (Underground Mining Trainer / Stoping specialist) at Rutongo Mines Ltd: (Deadline 31 May 2022)
Narrow Vein Deposit Stoping Supervisor (Underground Mining Trainer / Stoping specialist)
Rutongo Mines Ltd., a Tin mining company based in Masoro Sector, Rulindo District is seeking a professional with depth and demonstrated experience in the coordination of daily operations during shifts for their various mining operations. Using their expertise, they will ensure a high productivity rate as well as training of the production crews.
- Oversee the day-to-day production operations and train and develop skills in the production Teams.
- Ensure all workers on shift are trained and competent to always perform their duties safely and productively.
- Training of the workforce to a high standard ensuring safe working conditions.
- Conduct daily work planning meetings / toolbox meetings.
- Carry out production crew training, practical assessments and review each employee’s development, mentoring and performance.
- Expected to present yourself and, by association, the company in a respectful and considerate manner that is aligned to company principles.
- Will be required to impart knowledge and skills onto his production / stoping Teams.
- Must be resilient and able to work through challenging situations.
- Provide and maintain a mine environment that is safe and without risk to the health of employees within your area of responsibility.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in underground mining that must also include the following mining methods in narrow vein mining:
- Breast mining
- Up – dip mining
- Wide raise
- Down dip
- Double cut
- Steep areas (above 60 degrees)
- Pillar mining
- High level of understanding of drilling and blasting techniques.
- High level of understanding of underground mining plans.
- High level of understanding of strata control (rock mechanics and support methods)
- Driver license (Class B – Motor Vehicles).
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their applications through this email address : email@example.com not later than 31/05/2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.