NATA Business Scholarship This scholarship is provided by National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF): (Deadline 30 December 2022)
Application for NATA Business Scholarship is open now. This scholarship is provided by National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF).
NATA is dedicated to promoting safety, professionalism, education and training as a means for individuals to advance their careers. This Scholarship is to be used for continuing education for employees of NATA member companies. All applicable studies should be directly related to furthering the skills applicable to working at an FBO, charter company maintenance facility or flight school.
Value of NATA Business Scholarship
The NATA Business Scholarship will receive the amount of $2,500.
However, the amount is to be used for continuing education for employees of NATA member companies.
Applicants of the NATA Business Scholarship must be:
- Firstly, be 18 years of age or older
- Secondly, be nominated and endorsed by a representative of a Regular or Associate Member Company of the NATA
- Possess a Student Pilot Certificate (or higher), with a third-class medical certificate, if applying for pilot certificates or ratings
- Lastly, Demonstrate a commitment to general aviation
Interested students must complete an application and submit it along with the following required documents:
- Two (2) or more letters of recommendation
- A 500-word maximum essay on career goals in general aviation
- Those in flight training should provide a progress report
All information received becomes the property of NATF, is considered confidential, and is reviewed only by the screening committee and NATF officials.
Similarly, Visit the official website given below for more details about scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.