With the mission to prepare students to become responsible, compassionate, and collaborative leaders, FUS offers 2 competitive Scholarships in the new flagship Net Positive Management Program, for students applying for Fall 2022.
Amount of award:
The Net Positive Master Scholarships amount to CHF 5,000.
The recipients will also have the opportunity to earn an additional CHF 2,000 for the Spring semester, for engaging in one of the several projects around sustainability and responsible management through the University and our external partners.
- students from all nationalities can be considered for this scholarship
- demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in:
- Climate Change
- Digital Transformation
- Sustainable Food Systems
- also, the Arts and Cultural Heritage
- Also, demonstrate the ability to make an impact around responsible management and contribute to making this world“net positive”
- have an earned bachelor’s degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record;
- demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English)
- In addition, be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland
- MA in Responsible Arts Management and Cultural Heritage
- MSIM in Responsible Management and Climate Change
- MSIM in Digital Transformation
- Also, MSIM in Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.