Nuffield Farming Scholarships 2022 for Researchers in the UK: (Deadline 31 July 2022)
Applications are open for the Nuffield Farming Scholarships 2022. The Nuffield Farming Scholarships are an amazing opportunity that can benefit careers, industry and business. As well as advancing personal development.
They award approximately 20 individuals each year with the opportunity to research topics of interest in either farming, food, horticulture, forestry or any other countryside and ancillary industry.
Scholars are able to travel anywhere in the world for a period of no less than 8 weeks to further their knowledge and understanding of their chosen study topic. On return from their travels, they present their findings, the conclusions they have reached and the recommendations to the industry in a variety of formats, including a written report and a presentation at the Annual Nuffield Farming Conference. The Scholars are also expected to use all other means at their disposal to spread the knowledge they have gained within their industry and beyond.
Benefit From Nuffield Farming Scholarships
- A bursary of approximately £7,50032 will be given towards the Scholars travel and subsistence expenses. In addition, the Trust and their individual award sponsor will meet their travel and expenses in relation to the Pre-Study Briefing and Contemporary Scholars Conference (CSC). The total value of an award is in excess of £13,000.
Eligibility Required for Nuffield Farming Scholarships
- Applicants must work within the farming, food, horticulture, rural and associated industries or are in a position to influence these industries.
- Applicants must be aged between 22 and 45 years (the upper age limit is 45 on 31 July in the year of application).
- There is no requirement for academic qualifications.
- Applicants will already be well established in their career and demonstrate a passion for the industry they work in and be three years post tertiary education.
- Candidates must be resident in the UK and hold a UK passport or be working directly for UK agriculture. Applicants outside of the UK, please see the Nuffield International website for more information of their Scholarships.
- The Trust seeks people with very special qualities.
- Scholarships are not awarded to anyone in full-time education or to further research projects.
- Applications are made in confidence. Your application form will, however, be copied to members of the Selection Committee, representatives of Award Sponsors for the purpose of selection and to your Regional Representatives to help you prepare for the interview.
- Your Nuffield Farming Regional Representative will make contact with you soon after you start your application form to offer help and advice with completing your application. Please make use of everything they offer.
- If you experience any difficulty in completing your application form, contact the Alumni Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not be able to press submit on your application form until both your references have been completed and submitted. Please complete your referees’ details as soon as possible within the application form and press submit to forward them the link.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.