Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Q-Sourcing: (Deadline 16 December 2021)
Our client is an equity investment fund designed to provide seed capital to companies operating in Africa, with an emphasis on activities to promote and facilitate intra-African trade, trade-related infrastructure and value added exports in form of both goods and services.
Position: Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Job Summary: Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Client’s Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the personal calendar of the CEO, and book appointments/organize meetings and calls with staff, clients, and Board
- Manage CEO’s electronic diary, assess priority of appointments and reallocate as
- Draft routine correspondence and prepare presentations on behalf of the
- Receive and sort incoming mails and ensure all correspondence is dealt with
- Screen phone calls and deal with enquiries whenever applicable with tact and
- Maintain effective and comprehensive electronic and paper filing systems to ensure ease of access, security, and confidentiality of all files, records, and reports.
- Ensure all official documents (passport, visa, insurances, memberships, etc.) are renewed before their
- Arrange travel itinerary for the CEO and the team, make accommodation reservations, and prepare expense accounts and allocations as requested.
- Ensure prompt dispatch of board meeting agenda to Board Members prior to Board
- Assist the CEO in preparing documentation for Management, Board, and other meetings as may be required.
- Collate the schedule of the Board Members seating allowances and fees; raise approval memos for payment of their allowances and fees for the CEO’s
- Prepare invoices and manage petty cash for office purchases following procurement guidelines
- Register the CEO and his delegates for conferences and prepare relevant documentation for meetings.
- Take minutes during meetings, prepare and submit reports of meetings & summary of briefs for CEO’s decision and
- Manage relationships with PAs of clients’ representatives, suppliers, and other external
- Coordinate logistics and activities of external visitors to the Office of CEO and team.
- Coordinate in-bound and out-bound communication from the CEO’s office. This includes drafting of official letters, advising CEO of incoming communication, and preparing appropriate responses as may be advised by the CEO.
- Carry out high-level research on various topics as may be required by the CEO.
- Ensure that the CEO’s office is ready for use every morning and that all required documentation, stationary, newspapers, etc. are in place.
- Keep updated, Client’s and Partner protocols, relevant processes, and procedures and ensure adherence.
- Maintain a professional and effective communication network across the organization with regards to the CEO’s availability and
- Oversee administrative support and ensure office runs smoothly.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be designated by the CEO or Management team.
- First degree in Business Administration/Secretarial Studies or related Social Sciences discipline
- A post-graduate degree in a relevant field is
- Minimum of 5 years experience in office support, secretarial or administrative function in a reputable
- Demonstrable proficiency in English and French.
- Understanding of basic rules of vocabulary, grammar, spelling and
- Knowledge of business math for completing non-technical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Knowledge of scheduling & coordination of travel
- Understanding of basic techniques of record and file organization
Skills & Competencies
- Phone Etiquette
- Report writing
- Office Operations Management
- Digital dexterity to operate a computer and other standard office equipment
- Proficiency in use of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
- Planning & Organization
- Interpersonal skills
- Language Proficiency
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com
The email subject should be “Application for PA/Office Manager to CEO”
Deadline 16th December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.