70 Scholarships in Russia (Deadline: 02 May 2018)
REPUBLIC OF RWANDA
HIGHER EDUCATION COUNCIL B.P 6311 KIGALI
RUSSIA – RWANDA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that, through bilateral cooperation, between the Government of Rwanda and the Russian Federation, the latter has offered the Government of Rwanda, Seventy (70) scholarships for Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate (PhD) programs for the academic year 2018-2019. In the fields of: Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Anesthesia, Railway Engineering Automobile and road construction engineering, Bridge construction engineering, Purpose designed construction equipment, Mechatronics, Artificial Intellect, Power apparatus and systems, Agroprocessing engineering, Hydraulic engineering, Geology and Mining, Remote sensing, Atomic power engineering, Nuclear physics and Nuclear chemistry.
Interested candidates should submit of the following application documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
- National ID or Valid Passport
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- One recent passport size photo
- Notified copies of certificates and transcripts
- A summary research proposal (for PhD) maximum two (2) pages
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must have studied Science Technology Engineering. and Mathematics (STEM) related fields in accredited Universities either in Rwanda or abroad.
- The applicant is required to submit recommendation letters from two (2) Academic staff from the University where he/she accomplished previous studies.
- The scholarship offer covers tuition fees only.
3.The applicants will cover all other expenses (living allowances, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance, international air fares, and internal transport within Russia).
- A complete application file (one original and copy) should be submitted to the Higher Education Council, Students Loan Department, Remera, near REB. not later than 02/05/2018 at 11.am.