Bachelor’s in UK : Full Funded Scholarships (2020/2021) from Robert Gordon University Vice-Chancellor for International Students
This scholarship is for students starting in September 2019, January 2020, September 2020 and January 2021.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES OF RESIDENCE
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
Mode of Study
- Full Time
- All Subjects
- be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- must be a self-funding student
Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit.
How to Apply
Applicants must have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course before submitting a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Students should in the first instance apply to RGU for an offer and then complete the online application form:
Send your completed application form to: [email protected]
Once applications are complete and the deadline is past applicants will be shortlisted and possibly selected for telephone or skype interviews. Shortlisted candidates may be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.
Terms and Conditions
- University scholarship, financial award and discount will be awarded upon enrolment at the University. Part-time students will have the financial award and discount applied pro-rata
- Discounts will be awarded at the discretion of the University
- The most beneficial individual award for each student, the higher of the sum of the financial award, sc