AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020: (Deadline 2 August 2020)
Calling all innovators and social impact leaders! Applications are now open for the AdamStart COVINATOR Teen Prize 2020. AdamStart, founded and managed by Adam Bradford in the UK since 2010, has now opened a 4-week worldwide campaign calling all young creative minds to submit an innovative response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The ideas will directly benefit and/or support their local community during the prevention, control and/or limitation phases of the virus. The COVINATOR Teen Prize (successor to the AdamStart COVID Challenge which received more than 1,000 applications and attracted worldwide media attention) is an entrepreneurial initiative open to anyone. The world needs your solutions!
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
With the increasing number of cases and deaths globally, there is an urgent need for solutions to tackle this pandemic. This is an opportunity for you to make a real impact!
- Mentoring & Coaching: Full access to top-level industry mentors and coaches.
- Enterprise Training: Access to online training program with a crash course in entrepreneurship module delivered by Pearson Collage London.
- Access to Funding: Access to finance and funding opportunities to start and scale your your idea.
- Open to anyone aged 13-19 years old of any demographic;
- Applicants can be from every corner of the Earth.
Do you have a problem solving idea? The world needs your solution. Accept this challenge now!