Apply now!! Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program 2021: (Deadline 21 December 2020)
The Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program (WSHKEP2021) is an initiative that aims to provide assistance to start-ups operating in Rwanda by providing access to quality infrastructure as well as tailor-made services to support their business growth.
Qualified applicants shall be granted a 9-month membership subscription, starting from December 15, 2020, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Fixed Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our High-speed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
Qualified applicants shall in addition have the following, over the course of the next 9-months:
- Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
- Corporate partnership networking/facilitation
- Investment opportunity networking/facilitation
- Business Diagnostics, workshops in business & financial management, corporate governance, leadership skills, market segmentation & competitor analysis, sales and marketing, etc.
- Team building events
To find out more details about the program, please read the Terms&Conditions carefully.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before December 21st,2020 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.
Please click on the following link to apply for the program: Application Form
For more information,please visit https://kigali.westerwelle.haus/en/blog/read/1264262001/wshkep-2021-call-for-application