AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2020: (Deadline 20 October 2020)
Applications call for AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2020
The sixth AppsAfrica Innovation Awards, celebrates technology and mobile applications from across Africa, showcasing the continents best innovations across 12 categories. The awards are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market. The Awards continue to be a leading barometer of innovation across the continent and provide finalists and winners with industry recognition potentially leading to funding, business partnerships, and mentoring and global publicity. Winners will receive invitations to the 4th Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2021 to join tech leaders, corporates, startups, and investors.
Confirming one of the sponsorship opportunities for the AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2020 will position the candidate brand as a leader in innovation and technology in Africa among leading industry peers and other sponsors and partners from Africa and beyond. There are various sponsorship packages available, please contact us for more details.
- Disruptive Innovation Award
- Health Tech Award
- Best African App Award
- Cyber Security Award
- Blockchain Award
- Media & Entertainment Award
- Education Award
- Agri & Food Tech Award
- Fintech Solution Award
- Social Impact Award
- eCommerce Award
- Mobility Award
- Mobility Award
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies.
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service is at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category.
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilizing any technology.
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date.
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered.
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whose decisions are final.
AppsAfrica.com is a leading pan-African technology news portal and advisory service, dedicated to delivering the latest insight on mobile, tech, and innovation in Africa. AppsAfrica Advisory provides strategic, tactical, and operational Africa advisory services for mobile and tech ventures planning to launch or expand in Sub-Saharan Africa with a team of experienced advisors.