Britpart Calendar Competition 2022: (Deadline 13 September 2021)
Applications are open for Britpart Calendar Competition 2022. It is a Land Rover themed calendar and it’d love to feature the pictures of proud Land Rovers owner’s vehicles – whatever model or age of the vehicle.
Britpart would love to see pictures of Land Rovers in locations stretching from the rural UK, through to vehicles in a foreign urban environment – use your imagination.
There will be 12 prizes awarded –
- 1 x first prize: £250 cash prize, 10 copies of the calendar with the winning image on the front cover and featured inside the calendar and a large Britpart goodie hamper.
- 11 x second prizes: 5 copies of the calendar and a Britpart goodie hamper.
- Britpart Calendar Competition is an open photography competition. The selected winning 12 photographs will be used in the 2021 Britpart calendar.
- Everyone is welcome to enter the competition whether amateur or professional, except those directly involved in the organization and judging.
- You can enter as many photographs as you want.
- Candidates can enter black and white or coloured images.
- They can enter as many images as you want.
Size & Format
Entries MUST be submitted as a digital image by email or on a CD/DVD. If you do not have a digital camera, CD/DVD scanned images are acceptable. It cannot accept transparency or negatives. Images must be saved as JPEGS on the highest setting at a resolution of 4 megapixels or above so they are suitable for enlarging. Due to the nature of the calendar, landscape images are preferred.
Digital manipulation may be used to optimise an image by the following: Cropping, adjustment of brightness, contrast, colour balance, sharpening images before printing. Images must not have key elements of the composition removed/added and we will not accept composite images, from more than one original image or images stitched to form a panoramic image.