Call for Application for Work Readiness Training Program at Sharpen Skills Ltd : (Deadline 30 March 2021)
Sharpen Skills Ltd is a Training and Consultancy firm that offers a range of job demanded skills.
We exist to bridge the gap between the job opportunities and the skilled workforce.
1.0 About Sharpen Skills
Sharpen skills Ltd is a Training and Consultancy firm that offers a range of job demanded skills. This is all meant to equip learners with abilities to meet the current dynamic labor market requirements. Over the years, its impact has been recognized thus accreditation from Workforce Development Authority. Sharpen Skills Ltd has been known for its outstanding on-the-job training and soft skills that both job seekers and the employed need to increase their performance at the workplace. Most specifically, the following are the trainings that are offered to specific sets of people.
2.0 COURSE NAME: WORK READINESS COURSE
Being the fact that graduates learn more of the theories than practical, it has been always hard for employers to find it easy to employ fresh graduates. In this program, Sharpen Skills Ltd provides a set of soft skills for the graduates ranging from preparing resumes and cover letters, interaction skills, environment adaptation, professional network, and preparing for interviews. This bridges the gap from the university to the labor market and the student is now ready to stand out of the crowd to be the best fit for the job.
3.0 Who Should Take this Course?
- Completing university students.
- Fresh Graduates.
- The employed (Since there could be the need to change job position in the company or to a new employer.)
- Employers (Best fit to understand what job candidates should be able to bring to your organization as well as understanding how to select the best candidate).
4.0 Why you need to take this course
- To be prepared to meet today’s labor market requirements.
- To bridge the gap between school and the working
- To get introduced to the variety of industry experts who are potential employers.
- To get hands-on-skills that are rare in university curriculums.
- To get skills on how to develop your own ideas into business.
- Learn work ethics, relevance of work ethics, and how to deal with different workplace cultures.
- Present and organize relevant information in line with jobs applied for.
- Learn and practice how to answer common interview questions at an advanced and proficient level.
- Gain advanced Microsoft package skills.
- Learn how to bring and develop new ideas at the workplace.
- Learn how to manage organizational finances and personal finances.
- Negotiate salary, start date, and schedules with the new employer.
- Learn how to draft business proposals
- Trainees will learn Rwanda taxation framework and have EBM practices
5.0 The Best of the Course
Not only do we train you with job readiness skills, but we also link with corporate experts that will open doors for you to sell yourself as a potential employee. This is through practical training like practicing interviews with industry experts that you will be able to grow and develop yourself professionally.
6.0 When and how long does the course take?
This is a two months training course that will allow you to have the best workplace skills. It prepares you to be ready to sell yourself to the potential employer or start your own business with enough skills and confidence.
Applications are ongoing and they will close on 30th March, 2021. Training shall commence on 1st April, 2021 to 31st May, 2021. Secure your vacancy as early as possible to be among the first cohort for this job readiness course.
Reach us on Tel: 0784522929 or 0785774530 book your seat.
You can also send an e-mail at [email protected]
At Sharpen Skills Ltd, we believe in skills that we empower with our trainees and clients for their personal and organizational development.