IWSH Essay funding for International Students in the USA: (Deadline 30 April 2021)
Apply for the IWSH Essay funding for International Students in the USA. The deadline for the application is 30th April 2021.
The candidates must meet the following criteria
- Students must provide a copy of their current full-time schedule, school transcripts, or acceptance letter with their submission.
- Additionally, must be a current high school senior; or enrolled or accepted as a full-time (12 credit hours) student in an accredited technical school, community college, trade school, four-year accredited college or university, or an apprentice program.
- Furthermore, international students are eligible. Please submit proper school documentation with the essay.
First Place – one winner
- Likewise, publication of essay in Official and at IWSH web site
- One year IAPMO student membership
Second Place – one winner
- Furthermore, publication of essay in Official and at IWSH web site
Third Place – one winner
- Publication of essay in Official and at IWSH web site
- The deadline for essay submissions is 11:59pm (PT) on April 30, 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Likewise, each submission must include a cover page containing the student’s name, address, phone number, and email. We must be able to contact you, if we have any questions or comments regarding your entry.
- Essays must be written on the topic noted above, and must be an original essay.
- One essay per student.
- Furthermore, essays should be no fewer than 800 words and no more than 1,600 words. The essay cover page, added footnotes, references or citation page does not contribute to the word count.
- Entries must be typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or an equivalent font with a one-inch margin on all sides of the page. Standards of content and style from MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 8th ed., will be expected for:
a. Documentation of sources in the text of your essay;
b. Also, the format of the list of works cited;
c. Margins and indentation; and,
- Furthermore, candidates must submit essays in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. Essays submitted in any other format will not be considered.