Online Seedstars World Competition 2020/21 (Win $500,000 USD): (Deadline 31 August 2020)
Apply for the Online Seedstars World Competition 2020/21 (Win $500,000 USD). The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020.
From June to November each year, the Seedstars team looks for the most promising early-stage startups from 90+ emerging markets that will receive intensive training on how to be investment-ready. They will take part in local, regional, and global stage competitions, but only one of them will be crowned as the Global Winner and receive a prize of up to USD 500,000 in equity investment. Who will it be this year?
- Winners get Regional Stage access to Investment Readiness training, a network of mentors & investors, tech perks and remain in the running to win $500,000 USD
- All accepted startups will receive:
- Online Seedstars Academy
- Also, access to Seedstars Mentor Network
- Likewise, local Networking & Visibility
- Regional Stage benefits:
- Investment Readiness Training
- Likewise, 1-1 Mentor & Investor Meetings
- Also, Regional Networking & Visibility
- Grand Finale benefits:
- 2-day Growth Bootcamp
- Also, 1-1 Mentor & Investor meetings
- Additionally, Global Networking & Visibility
Eligibilities for Online Seedstars World Competition
- Technology startups, tech-enabled startups and/or early-stage companies
- Also, the presence of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Additionally, initial traction with users
- Likewise, operations based in the country/city of application
- Furthermore, no previous investments larger than USD 1M
- Apply to the nearest local competition in the ecosystem where your startup has operations.
- Then, the Seedstars team will evaluate all applications using a purpose-built algorithm – the Investment Readiness Score – to evaluate the viability of your startup.
- Furthermore, all applicants will receive their score and selection results by the end of August 2020.