Science Park Graz Start-up Idea Competition 2021 (Up to €12,000 in prizes): (Deadline 28 February 2021)
Does your heart beat for innovation? Are you ready to change the world and disrupt the status quo? Apply for the Science Park Graz Start-up Idea Competition 2021.
Every year Science Park Graz organises the Start-up Idea Competition to inspire and encourage entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds to realize their dreams. This is your opportunity to release the potential of your idea and be in for the chance of winning a cash prize.
Your application may be under one of the following categories:
- Energy & Environment
- Special Societal Impact
- Digital Economy & ICT
- Space – Space technology translated into everyday applications
- The best ideas under each category will be shortlisted and their founders invited to give a 3-minute pitch to the jury, in Graz. The winners will be announced a few hours later, during a glitzy evening event where all applicants are warmly invited to attend.
- There is a cash prize of €2,000 for winners in each category.
- Open to entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds;
- Innovation must fit into one of the areas: Energy & Environment, Mobility, Health, Special Societal Impact, Digital Economy & ICT and Space.
The deadline for application is February 28, 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be announced in March 2021 and the award ceremony will be held in April 2021.