ServiceScape Short Story Award 2020: (Deadline 30 November 2020)
Applications call for ServiceScape Short Story Award 2020. Each contest participant can enter only once and contest participants’ application form submissions must be written in English. The contest starts on December 1, 2019, NPT, and ends on November 30, 2020, NPT.
Along with receiving an award for $1,000.00 USD, the winner of the ServiceScape Short Story Award will have his or her short story featured within our blog, which reaches thousands of readers per month.
- All applicants should submit their original unpublished work of short fiction or nonfiction, 5,000 words or fewer, to be considered.
- All submitted entries must be original, unpublished works of short fiction or nonfiction, up to 5,000 words in length. The winner retains full rights to his or her submitted piece.
- The winning short story will publish online first in a permanent blog post on the ServiceScape.com site.
- The winner retains all other copyright, publishing, and reprint rights and ownership of the story.
- An author retains the right to publish his or her work elsewhere and at any time without restriction after the competition is over, as long as the winning short story can remain published on the ServiceScape.com blog as well.
In order to qualify for ServiceScape Short Story Award, a person must successfully submit the application form below and must be at least 18 years old. ServiceScape is not responsible for any situation that constitutes an application form submission failure, including technical malfunctions experienced by the form submitter or by ServiceScape. ServiceScape employees and/or their immediate family and household members are not eligible to be contest participants. There is no purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.