SkyPixel 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest: (Deadline 18 February 2021)
Applications are open for SkyPixel 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest. SkyPixel and DJI invite aerial photographers and filmmakers from around the world to take part in the SkyPixel 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest. The competition consists of 11 categories in two formats, one in photography and the other using video.
The photo contest consists of five categories:
The video contest consists of six categories:
Photos must be captured by a drone. Videos must not exceed five minutes in length and must contain at least 30 seconds of aerial footage, except for the Vlog.
SkyPixel 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest has the following
- The competition is open for any aerial content shot with a drone.
- Participants can submit entries through the SkyPixel website or Mimo app; each entry may only be submitted in one category. The same entry is not permitted for submission in multiple categories.
- Videos must not exceed five minutes in length. The entry must contain at least 30 seconds of aerial footage, except for the Vlog category. Vlog category entries do not need to contain aerial shots, but the equipment must be marked.
- Photos must be shot on a drone, and each image must be at least 3 MB with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Content that has been previously awarded a prize in other SkyPixel contests is not permitted for use in this contest.
- Participants must guarantee that all information provided is accurate, all submitted content belongs to them, and no laws have been infringed upon. Any violation of these rules will lead to disqualification.
- The results will be announced on March 18, 2021 (UTC), and the public will be notified. During the public notice period that lasts seven days after the winner is announced, if any winning entries are found to be plagiarized or infringe upon any law, please contact the SkyPixel committee before the deadline at [email protected]