Strategic Management and Organizational Development (SM01) at Sharpen Skills Ltd: (Deadline 25 February 2021)
The strategic management programme is crafted to ensure that our delegates gain essential skills that will make them better routed in the world of business at global scale. The delegates will be in a position to transfer and apply knowledge gained on this programme into their own organisations, thereby providing return on investment for attending this training. Participants in this training programme will be introduced to a structured series of activities designed to help achieve organizational coherence within the system and the effective alignment of activities and structures for the common purpose of improving educational processes and outcomes.
This program will always improve the practical understanding of our delegates thereby making them better decision makers by each day.
“ To conserve nature we have to limit its use, to conserve knowledge we have to increase its use” Anonymous
3.0 Course Outcomes
After the completion of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Value the concepts of strategic management while applying them to your own organization
- Gain effective use and applicability of knowledge management in a way that benefits your subordinates
- Gain key skills relevant to your workplace in the areas of public financial management and project management
- Understand how to improve service delivery in the most effective manner
- Value the importance of performance management organizational performance improvement.
- Understand the procedures followed in organizational development from a managerial perspective
4.0 Target Audience
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Junior Management
At the end of the training sessions, our trainees will be awarded with internationally recognized Certificates.
6.0 Duration of the Training
The Training will take 3 full days, effective from 26th – 28th February, 2021 (Friday to Sunday).
Applications will close on 25th February, 2021.
7.0 Training Venue
The Training sessions will take place at Sharpen Skills Offices located in Downtown building, 2nd Floor, F2 09, plot 1017, KN 55 st, Nyarugenge District, P.O Box 5533
Reach us on Tel: +250785774530 or 0788309465 to book your seat.
You can also send an e-mail at [email protected]
At Sharpen Skills Ltd, we believe in skills that we empower with our trainees and clients for their personal and organizational development.