The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership: (Deadline 24 May 2021)
The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize invites you to nominate an innovative, risk-taking, ethical candidate for a chance to win the leadership prize. Prize winners may be nominated by anyone, anywhere.
The Prize is awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values. Great leadership is not bound by geography or discipline. Prize winners are honored not only for what they have already accomplished but for their commitment and capacity to continue seeking the kinds of positive change our societies demand.
- The competition will award two Prizes for established leaders whose track record of accomplishments is substantial and who, in the jury’s judgement, are likely to continue to make important, positive contributions in their chosen field. Each of these awards will carry a $50,000 honorarium.
- The competition will award two Prizes for rising leaders who have already demonstrated high potential and capacity, but the bulk of whose accomplishments are likely to be in the future. Each of these awards will carry a $25,000 honorarium.
Who can apply?
Anyone, anywhere. Candidates are nominated through an open, online process and ultimately selected by a jury of international leaders. This year the nomination process begins on March 29 and will end on May 24. Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—may nominate. Nominations are submitted through the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize website.
- Awards of $50,000 and $25,000
- 4 prizes in total from 2 categories: emerging and established leaders
- Leaders from any discipline and any part of the world are eligible
- Winners become part of a network of global leaders
- Worldwide exposure
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Tell us why the candidate deserves to be considered for the prize;
- Share here or his career highlights with us;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Monday, May 24. There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.