Win Win Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award 2020: ( Deadline 5 June 2020 )
Applications call for Win Win Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award 2020
The WIN WIN Youth Award is an international award that aims to empower and reward young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future. The WIN WIN Youth Award is a part of the WIN WIN-organisation. Since 2000 it has presented one of the world’s leading sustainability awards, the WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Award.
The winner of the WIN WIN Youth Award will receive SEK 20.000 at the WIN WIN Award ceremony on October 22 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award activities require approximately 4 days in Gothenburg (October 19-23) to attend the event. WIN WIN Award will cover travel expenses to Gothenburg (economy class) for the winner and one more person. In addition to that, WIN WIN Award will cover hotel expenses in Gothenburg for winner and one more person.
The Win Win Youth Awards welcome contributions from individuals, organizations, and movements from all over the world, with members between the ages of 13 to 29. Moreover, applicants to the WIN WIN Youth Award should present a recent or ongoing project/work/initiative linked to the theme 2020 – Biodiversity.
- Impact: The project/initiative has had a positive effect on biodiversity.
- Holistic approach: The project/initiative should strive to balance environmental, social and economic outcomes.
- Creativity: The project/initiative has been conducted in a creative and original way.
- Mobilization: The project/initiative has brought people together.
- Innovation: The project/initiative is new and innovative in its character.
- Scale: The project/initiative has the potential for replication and scaling up.
- Raise awareness: The project/initiative has contributed to raise awareness and disseminate knowledge about biodiversity.
Candidates can apply with a project of their own or nominate a candidate. The application/nomination must include the following information
- Name, age, e-mail and country.
- Description of the project/work /initiative answering the following questions; What kind of project? Where; For how long? For whom?; What kind of impact? How does it relate to the theme biodiversity?
- Motivation why the project/work /initiative should receive the award.