Chester Chastek Scholarship at Gonzaga University in the USA: (Deadline 30 November 2020)
There is an application call for the Scholarships at Gonzaga University in the USA. The deadline for the scholarships is 30th November 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Law.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Gonzaga University in the USA
- Gonzaga University-Chester Chastek Scholarship,2020 is open to all nationalities.
- Additionally, the student must enroll in a full-time LLM course at the university.
- The scholarship is available to students in their 3L year during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Also, candidates must have a GPA of over 2.2 in their coursework.
- Furthermore, applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Also, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding.
- Furthermore, the amount of the scholarship varies according to the academic performance of the applicants.
About the University
- Gonzaga University is a private, Roman Catholic university in Spokane, Washington.
- It is accredited, as an institution, by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Founded in 1887 by Joseph Cataldo, an Italian-born priest, and a missionary, with the Society of Jesus.
- Additionally, the university is named for the young Jesuit saint Aloysius Gonzaga.The campus houses 105 buildings on 152 acres of grassland alongside the Spokane River, in a residential setting one-half-mile from downtown Spokane.
- Also, the university grants bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees through its seven colleges – the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business Administration, School of Education, etc.