Fellowship at New York Institute of Technology: (Deadline 31 December 2020)
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine seeks a candidate for Postdoctoral Psychology Fellowship located at NYIT’s Long Island (Old Westbury), NY campus.
Candidates on Fellowship at New York Institute of Technology will do the following tasks
- Oversee research and clinical projects at the manager’s and medical directors’ direction.
- Co-author research protocols for Center for Behavioral Science (CBH)
- Lead or co-lead clinical and other support groups.
- Support and lead CBH’s initiatives in NYITCOM.
- Participate in CBH meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Psy.D. or Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from APA-approved Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program. Must have completed the doctoral dissertation by 8/30/2021.
- Must have required expertise in Clinical Psychology.
- Proficient in addressing Psychopathology with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and other evidence-based psychological treatments.
- Knowledge of research methodology and Institutional Review Boards (IRB) is preferred.
New York Institute of Technology
New York Institute of Technology offers 90 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in more than 50 fields of study, including computer science, data, and cybersecurity; biology and biomedical studies; architecture and design; engineering; health professions and medicine; IT and digital technologies; management; communications and marketing; education and counseling; and energy and sustainability. A nonprofit, independent, private, and nonsectarian institute of higher education, it welcomes more than 9,000 students worldwide. The university has campuses in New York City and Long Island, New York; Jonesboro, Arkansas; and Vancouver, British Columbia, as well as programs around the world.