Fully Funded Advocacy Fellowship Program at CSM II in Myanmar( with stipend) for international students (Deadline: 30th April 2020)
Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Advocacy Fellowship Program at CSM II in Myanmar. Interested candidates can apply for the program until 30th April 2020.
- CSM II is seeking applications for its Advocacy Fellowship Program, a 9-month on-the-job training program for selected Fellows.
- Additionally, the Fellowship seeks to provide opportunities for women, third gender, ethnic and religious minorities, persons with disabilities, and former political prisoners to gain work experience through placement in a civil society or media organization.
The successful applicants will receive the following benefits from the Fully Funded Fellowship Program in Myanmar
- CSM II will provide a monthly stipend of MMK 300,000
- Also, it will provide a monthly communication and local travel allowance of MMK 20,000 to Fellows during the Fellowship period.
- Additionally, it will provide a laptop, and cover the costs of basic computer training for the Fellow.
- However, CSM II will not be able to cover long-distance travel, relocation, and accommodation costs if a Fellow works with an organization located outside their hometown.
The candidates should mee the given criteria
- They should be between 25 and 65 years old.
- Additionally, the fellows should not currently have a full-time job.
- Also, they must not be an immediate family member and relative of the leaders and key personnel of the host organization.
- Similarly, they should not be a leader of a political party.
- Furthermore, they must not be the current staff of the Host organization (paid or unpaid).
- Moreover, they cannot be former Political Prisoner Fellows supported under the Civil Society and Media Project I.
In the final call, the organizers will select 7 candidates among:
- Women and the third gender
- Ethnic and religious minorities
- Also, persons with disability
- Former political prisoners.
- Interested Fellows must first identify a Host organization that is willing to accept them for the 9-month Fellowship period.
- Additionally, host organizations may also identify Fellows it is willing to support a Fellowship.
- Also, the Fellow and Host organization must then agree on proposed duties and responsibilities and working arrangements for the Fellow. The candidates must attach these to the application.
- Furthermore, the prospective Fellow and Host organization must submit a joint application using the enclosed Application Form.