International Fellowship at University of Pennsylvania, USA: (Deadline 21 December 2020)
Apply for the International Fellowship at University of Pennsylvania, USA. The deadline for the application is 21st December 2020.
Take advantage of CSERI Postdoctoral Fellowship today! The University of Pennsylvania is providing a tuition award for talented students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Participants will help organize and participate in faculty/graduate student workshops, aid in the evaluation of the progress of graduate students and undergraduates receiving research grants, and collaborate with CSERI faculty affiliates on research projects.
Established in 1740, University of Pennsylvania is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, University of Pennsylvania is a large coeducational higher education institution.
The stipend for the postdoctoral fellowship is $53,000 plus relevant fees and individual health insurance. Additionally, the position also provides $2,500 in research support, with the opportunity to apply for additional funding.
- How to Apply: Submit all required materials through Interfolio: apply.interfolio.com/79743
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Likewise, title and Description of Proposed Research – No more than 1,500 words.
- Also, CV– Indicate experience with both qualitative and quantitative research, experience with qualitative and statistical research software. Likewise, a list other fellowships, funding and scholarships received, and all publications.
- Likewise, Writing Sample – An article or an excerpt of a book or dissertations chapter (25-page limit).
- Also, Confidential Letters of Recommendation(two) – Referees should be asked both to comment on your proposed project and to discuss your qualifications and experience as a researcher.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a PhD degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be known with the English language.