Postdoctoral Fellowship at Barnard College: (Deadline 15 January 2021)
Applications call for Postdoctoral Fellowship at Barnard College. This is a Full Time position for 12 months/year where the candidate will work from Monday through Friday with one evening per week (2PM to 9PM).
Candidate undertaking this Postdoctoral Fellowship at Barnard College will be liable to perform the following duties
- Collaborate with psychiatrists.
- Make referrals for on-going treatment.
- Help monitor high-risk clients.
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings.
- Maintain patient records in accordance with regulations, policies, and established practices.
- Conduct outreach to the college community.
- Conduct drop-in counseling sessions in a student dorm.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in counseling or clinical psychology. ABD applications accepted.
Barnard College is a private women’s liberal arts college in New York City. It offers Bachelor of Arts degree programs in about 50 areas of study. Students may also pursue elements of their education at Columbia, the Juilliard School, the Manhattan School of Music, and The Jewish Theological Seminary, which are also based in New York City. Its 4-acre (1.6 ha) campus is located in the Upper Manhattan neighborhood of Morningside Heights, stretching along Broadway between 116th and 120th Streets. It is directly across from Columbia’s main campus and near several other academic institutions. The college is a member of the Seven Sisters, an association of seven prominent women’s liberal arts colle