Fully Funded Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21 (Deadline: 18 March 2020)
The scholarship covers tuition, travel cost and accommodation for the successfully selected applicants.
The Scholarship Program is open to:
- Nationals of Africa, Lebanon as well as the refugees and displaced living in Lebanon
- Academic promise as well as financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential as well as desire to give back and go back to one’s community
The scholarship program is open to Bachelors and Master’s degree programs offered at AUB
For graduate applications,
- The candidates must complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Also, they must upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Furthermore, once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
For undergraduate applications,
The University will shortlist the students -for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program-who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a financial aid application.