Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Adelaide in Australia: (Deadline 10 July 2020)
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Adelaide in Australia. The deadline for the scholarship is 10th July 2020. The University of Adelaide is providing scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. degrees in the courses available at the University.
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Adelaide in Australia, the candidates should meet the following requirements
- Applicants must be international students acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- However, citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Additionally, applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
- Similarly, successful recipients should apply and enroll in their intended program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Likewise, applicants should provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- Also, applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed, or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants must successfully complete at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree.
- Additionally, International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree OR
- If undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- Moreover, successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester. It is not possible to defer the award.
- Furthermore, International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- Likewise, the offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it finds out that an awardee received a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.