Funded World-Class Scholarships at University of Exeter in UK (Deadline: 31 March 2020)
The applications have opened for the Funded World-Class Scholarships at the University Of Exeter. Interested applicants can apply until 31st March 2020.
- The University provides scholarships for Masters degree in the fields of Management, Economics, Accounting, And Finance.
- University of Exeter Business School World-Class Scholarships in the UK is for those applicants who are accepted to one of the Business School MSc programs.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for World-Class Scholarships.
- The scholarships are open to all nationals.
- Also, the applicants will not receive the scholarships in conjunction with other scholarships, in the event of being eligible for more than one award, they will get the greater award.
- Additionally, the candidates applying for Business School World-Class Scholarships, 2019 should state their Exeter student ID number and the essay title on top of their work.
- The applicants for the scholarships, 2020 should have IELTS 7.0 with no section less than 6.0.
- The candidates should submit an essay in 1500 words.
- Also, the master program applicants should submit an essay on what they consider to be the most challenging aspect of today’s global business environment.
- Similarly, the candidates applying for economics programs should submit an essay on what they consider to be the contemporary macroeconomic policy of a zero interest rate policy challenges.
- Also, they should include the regulatory challenges of enforcing intellectual property rights in the digital age.
Value of the scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will get either full tuition fees or partial tuition fee waivers.
About the University
- The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
- The university was founded and received its Royal Charter in 1955, although its predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England, were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively.
- Furthermore, in post-nominals, the University of Exeter abbreviates to Exon and is the suffix for honorary and academic degrees from the university.