INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS AT UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX , UNITED KINGDOM ( Partially funded ) : ( Deadline : 01 May 2020 )
Chancellor’s International Scholarship (2020)
Type of award
Tuition fee reduction
50% reduction of the overseas tuition fee
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2019 entry we received more than 1000 applications for only 25 awards).
Number of scholarships available
1 May 2020 0:00 (GMT)
How to apply
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. There is guidance about how to apply for a Masters on our website.
To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first class degree if you are studying in the UK). You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.
Please complete the application form online: