2020 Fully Funded Scholarships at HongKong Baptist University (Deadline: 31 May 2020)
Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Hong Kong at Hong Kong Baptist University. Interested candidates can apply until 31st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business – International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the following courses
- Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Also, Business Management, Corporate Governance, and Compliance
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Hong Kong
- They must be international students i.e outside of Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Also, they should hold a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized institute.
- Additionally, they should have sufficient IELTS or TOEFL score.
- Similarly, they must have applied to one of the following programs.
- Also, the candidates should demonstrate leadership skills.
- They should have the ability to become future leaders determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Furthermore, the candidates should commit to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Hong Kong Baptist University School of Business – International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2020 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver. as well as Allowances.
- Additionally, the total amount of scholarship is HKD 100,000.
About the University
- Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage.
- Additionally, it was established as Hong Kong Baptist College with the support of American Baptists, who provided both operating and construction funds and personnel to the school in its early years.
- Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded tertiary liberal arts institution with a Christian education heritage.