Achievement based Scholarship Program- Go Digital: (Deadline 1 December 2020)
Apply for the Achievement-based Scholarship Program- Go Digital. The deadline for the application is 1st December 2020.
Jelvix offers an achievement-based Scholarship Program for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering.
Additionally, the mission of the Jelvix Scholarship Program is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional people to bring better to the world investing in high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
Applicants are to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for Jelvix Annual Scholarship program “GO DIGITAL”:
- Be a student of the college, the university is currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution;
- Additionally, plan to become a student of a private or public accredited educational institution this year;
- Also, have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent);
- Write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues;
- Furthermore, include a personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits, and goals;
- Also, agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog.
Two best essays get rewards:
The top 5 essays for the “Go Digital” scholarship program will be published on the Jelvix blog within a year, with an author bio.
You can get the following benefits
upgrade your skills in the field of information technology;
compete for the main prizes with participants from all over the world;
compete for the opportunity of online internship at Jelvix;
get an expert review of your work from Jelvix team
How to submit:
Candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to [email protected]
Additionally, the essay should be original and contains 2,500 -3700 words in English. The number of essays sent from one participant is limited (one participant can send only one copy).
Furthermore, no substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original essay.