Adobe Public Policy Internship 2020 in the United States of America: (Deadline 30 September 2020)
Adobe calls application for Public Policy Internship in multiple cities of the United States of America.
The Adobe Public Policy Intern will work on several projects in the Washington, DC area related to the federal government; including Congress. The successful candidate will have exposure to several Congressional offices, the legislative process, how Washington works and will come out of the internship with contacts to help get them started on developing a public policy network. Washington, DC is a wonderful place to be an intern. The intern ranks are enormous and networking and learning opportunities are everywhere. Adobe Public Policy intern are provided with a view of how Congress and our federal government operates. The intern will also work extensively with team members around the globe on public policy issues impacting Adobe in markets and governments around the globe.
Projects the Government Relations intern will be involved in during the internship are based on the team needs at the time but might include:
- Create compelling content around Adobe’s policy and advocacy efforts using Adobe’s tools.
- Set up and participate in advocacy preparation and policy development meetings.
- Coordinate advocacy meetings with government officials.
- Research new areas of policy interest in tech, including fintech, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, open standards, and encryption.
- Expand internal systems and tools used by the public policy group to coordinate global advocacy and messaging.
- Develop public policy development protocols for internal use and training.
- Work as part of a larger team to expand Adobe’s presence in higher education curriculum and job placement.
Candidates on Adobe Public Policy Internship will do the following duties
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Law, Public Relations, Communications, Political Science, or related field.
- Special consideration to candidates that have resided in, or currently reside in, a state where Adobe has a major presence, such as California, Utah, Washington, New York, Massachusetts, or Virginia.
- Desire to learn about the U.S. Federal government and a genuine passion for global public policy and politics.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and not be afraid to network and get to know new people.
- Computer skills including word processing, researching, database creation, slide preparation, etc.
- This internship opportunity may last up to 3 months between the months of September and November.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.