Full International Scholarships in New Zealand(Deadline: 27 March,2020)
The New Zealand Government offers full tertiary scholarships for eligible international students to study fulltime at a New Zealand education institution or a Pacific University. The deadline for the scholarship is 27rh march 2020. The scholarship is for the Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. Degree.
- Eligible New Zealand universities and institutes of technology.
Levels/Fields of study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees in preferred fields of study that are most relevant to the development needs of the applicants’ country. That includes renewable energy, agriculture development, disaster risk management, private sector development, public sector development.
For the Full International Scholarships in New Zealand,
- To apply for a full New Zealand Scholarship, the candidates must be 18 years old or older when they start their scholarship.
- For visa requirements, check the link.
- Additionally, scholarship applicants don’t need to apply for admission to their preferred education institutions and courses. However, they need to check that they are likely to meet the minimum academic requirements. Also, the minimum level of English for their courses.
- Furthermore, course entry requirements are set by their chosen education institution so they must check minimum entry requirements on their website before applying for a New Zealand Scholarship.
English Language Requirements
To study for a postgraduate qualification, candidates must have at least:
- an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and no band less than 6.0
- a TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test with a writing score of 21
- Also, an overall PTE Academic score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50
- Additionally, a Cambridge Academic English overall score of 176 with no bands less than 169.
To study for an undergraduate qualification, applicants must have at least:
- an overall IELTS score of 6.0 and no band less than 5.5
- Additionally, a TOEFL score of 80 on the internet-based test with a writing score of 21
- Also, an overall PTE Academic score of 50, with no communication skills score less than 42
- Likewise, a Cambridge Academic English overall score of 169 with no bands less than 162.
Value of Scholarship
- The scholarships include full tuition fees, a living allowance (NZ$491 per week), an establishment allowance (NZ$3000), medical insurance when the candidates are in New Zealand
- Also, travel to and from their own country and New Zealand at the start and end of your scholarship, travel insurance, travel home during your scholarship.
- Additionally, it provides help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
- The application process differs according to the country or region.
- The candidates can apply between the application opening and closing dates for your country as found on this page.