Radboud Scholarship Program, Netherlands is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Radboud Scholarship Program, Netherlands is available to undertake Masters level programs at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Program offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law.
Non EU/EEA and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
A full scholarship covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800 (as set by the IND, the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service, for 2021/2022).
A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,168. For example: a grant holder in 2021/2022 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,168, instead of €16,000.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Also, are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Likewise, have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Moreover, have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Similarly, are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Additionally, are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You must have completed your application for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 March 2021.